Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of some of these......

They are from my SR-71 and I had to rob some from it to repair my Vengeance. Kate S. was
in the process of mailing me some more when they closed up shop. I have been trying
to acquire some with no luck. I am putting my SR-71 back together for a Frankenbow project
but need some of the plastic pieces that go under the limbs. If anyone has any to sell/trade
or know where to acquire some, please let me know. There are no Strother or Obsession
dealers near where I live and I've had difficulty going through them since I didn't buy a
bow from them. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I E-mailed them once before about a replacement sticker for my riser which they sent me but a couple
months later I tried to buy a replacement limb bolt and they just sent me the number to my "local"
Strother dealer which was well over an hour away. I figured I might be able to avoid some hassle by
posting on here first since it's just a couple of plastic pieces and if I struck out I'd try going through Strother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.