Archery Addix banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I pulled the trigger on a new bow this year. Generally a Hoyt fan, I went back to PSE and their new flagship bow the EVO EVL 32. All the new updated technology including a top hard inner yoke/ string splitter that can be used to yoke tune this binary string stop system. It’s patent pending, and a great innovation for tuning simplicity.

I just drove up to Connecticut from Florida to meet the bow and set it up. All black out. 80 pounds and drawing with fingers, was like butter. Should have it done by Saturday.

The next hog slayer is in the house !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just looked at an evl today was very impressed to me it had less shock than the solution ss call me crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update lol I just pulled the trigger on a evl 34” se 80# tan w black limbs should be here in 5&1/2 weeks I couldn’t stop thinking about how buttery smooth . I’ve shot all the flagship 2021 models this year and this one for me wins hands down . I didn’t even need another bow man but whatcha gonna do may have to sleep on the couch for a night or two courtesy of the mrs. but hey

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update lol I just pulled the trigger on a evl 34” se 80# tan w black limbs should be here in 5&1/2 weeks I couldn’t stop thinking about how buttery smooth . I’ve shot all the flagship 2021 models this year and this one for me wins hands down . I didn’t even need another bow man but whatcha gonna do may have to sleep on the couch for a night or two courtesy of the mrs. but hey

I ordered mine in black and 80 pounds and it came in 7 days. When you order an off color like black,which PSE must be cranking out because it must be the #1 sold color, and the 80 pounds, which are NOT sold so much so those limbs are in stock,that riser is in stock,and you got a 2 day assembly. PSE knocks out the orders on the inventory in stock,not as the order comes in.

Tan riser might be the only drawback, but I do believe that color will be hot as well this year.

Don't be suprised if your order comes in 10 days. I did get the 32 which is a little hotter seller as well over the 34,that might have had something to do with it. But i'm told there's no 32's in inventory anywhere. I could sell my bow for a profit right now PSE is so backed up.

BTW ? I drove to Connecticut to see my 97 year old WWII Veteran dad,good sized case of Dementia going on now. Picked up my PSE EVL EVO 32,set it up and restrung my carbon Hoyt. I'm a 550 grain Easton FMJ arrow and 279 FPS @ 79.67 pounds,bullethole in paper,shoots smoothe and no vibe. She's certainly heavier than my carbon, but typical weight for a metal bow. The limbs arevery wide for stability. The key innocation is the string splitter that allows you to yoke tune for your bullethole. I didn't even replace the factory strings !!! First bow since 1999 I didn't strip factory threads off for custom threads.

This bow shoots !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts