Archery Addix banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To say 2020 was a strange year is nothing short of an under statement. So what's in store for 2021 ? i'm talking about new bows for 2021.

Common sense would seem to dictate that business went on as usual hopefully anyway in R&D,but how extensively ? I get the feeling not so well.

I'm not expecting much in the way of anything revolutionary in bows this year sadly. Speeds are stagnated if not falling off. Hybrid cams seem to be replaced by 4 track systems of varying sorts thru the binary,which Rex Darlington sold off just a few weeks back to Black eagle Arrows.

Call me pessimistic, but i'm not expecting much this year for new bows. Mathews already don't appear to be much. Hoyt leaked pics don't seem great,as well as their low end releases they've already released. PSE isn't doing much more either,except buying up shooters by the droves. Bowtech haven't heard a peep, and Obsession got sold to Martin and their line doesn't seem so great either.

So to me, 2021 will be a hangover from 2020. 2022 hopefully we might see something to really get excited about. What's your thoughts on all this madness from COVID ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts