Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this baby a while back, just got and email with pictures this morning from Charles May, telling me it was ready and being shipped!!! Can't wait to get my hand on it! I have bought a bunch of Charlie's knives over the last few years and if your looking for a custom knife you'd be hard pressed find anyone better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429106593.038487.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429106605.505989.jpg

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks awesome. What is the size and what will you use it for?
The total length is a little over 7".

I honestly didn't figure on using it at all, probably just add it to my or my sons collection. I do have a May that I have used a bunch ...a nice little necker in s30v

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: JamesG

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most likely something.....

Reactions: JPW77

·
Registered
785 Posts
I honestly didn't figure on using it at all, probably just add it to my or my sons collection.
Your hurting his feelings and the knife's feelings. It was built for a singular purpose. All the hours to craft and heat and temper to hold and edge for cutting and it wont be realized. Now I am sad for our knife.

Like writting a great song or poem or letter and then folding it up and sticking it in a drawer.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will post up a few more pictures when it arrives, should be here soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Charlie is reasonable, his work excellent and he isn't happy unless you are. The only downside is he booked at least a year out for new customers.
It rare I don't have something on order.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Charlie is reasonable, his work excellent and he isn't happy unless you are. The only downside is he booked at least a year out for new customers.
It rare I don't have something on order.
Dang, Trial.........move over and give someone else a chance! LOL!!

Really nice looking knife! Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts