Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted over here yet, but looks like Obsession will have a shoot through riser for 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
It will be intresting for sure, I'm not looking for a shoot thru riser but it would be a nice addition to a bow lineup,

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is supposed to be ambidextrous and longer than anything they have made in the past. That means over 35" since that is what the addiction is now.

It will be interesting to see what cam system they use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Oh I hope they don't let Kevin play with hybrids again.
He may have learned a few things.........who knows. I dont have a use for a long ata shoot through, but this will be interesting to watch.
Obsession went to a thin grip a couple of years ago stating that target archers would love the grip. I wonder if the same people that influenced that decision are leading the charge for this bow.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I will take the hybred cams anytime over the slaved cams!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
WOW! There was a serious time warp over on the AT Obsession forum the last couple of hours. The usual suspect was the raison d'etre and then it all vanished like it never happened.

I think we should send KS to peace talks with ISIS. They will be killing themselves and save us the trouble within days.

1 - 20 of 451 Posts