Archery Addix banner

21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What's his reasoning for not making a statement himself?
Quite simply, he didn't give one. I told him there was a firestorm going on over here and I wanted to get a statement from him to calm it down. I hate seeing people go bonkers, myself included! It could be that he is operating from a Blackberry and doesn't have Tapatalk. The forums can be a bit of a pain without it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That's some good news

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thanks for the update Tommy, honestly I felt that would be the resolution in the end anyways.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Maybe he can't legally.

Atleast until the bk goes through....
Bankruptcy does not limit the ability to communicate with your customers.

Tommy, can share the contact info to those that would like to communicate with Kevin. I legally can't since I'm listed as a creditor in his bankruptcy.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Markus for your situation would you benefit at all by ordering a vindicator with hybrid cams on it for now than getting retros mailed to you when they are ready?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Markus for your situation would you benefit at all by ordering a vindicator with hybrid cams on it for now than getting retros mailed to you when they are ready?
I ordered a Vindicator at the time they offered the 2011 model with hybrids for a close-out price of $575 and with retros installed instead of the hybrids for $700.

Kate found a black Vindy riser for me but no black limbs in 80#. Actually I refused to order because of that.
A few days later she told me that she found 80# limbs in some camo color (can't remember the pattern).
Since it was just about waiting for the cams, I placed the order and paid a minute later.

I have no use for the hybrid version and still remember the tuning hassle I had with a long-draw Infinity which came with basically the same cams. It made me sick.

Markus

·
Registered
234 Posts
OK let me get this straight . . . retro's will get finished but no 2012 bow and no more K&K? Never doubted that Kevin will do the right thing but it would be sad if K&K closes up permanently . . .

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
Quite simply, he didn't give one. I told him there was a firestorm going on over here and I wanted to get a statement from him to calm it down. I hate seeing people go bonkers, myself included! It could be that he is operating from a Blackberry and doesn't have Tapatalk. The forums can be a bit of a pain without it.
Tommy, you are one of the good guys. Don't beat your head on a brick wall attempting to put out a 'firestorm' on this forum. There are so many that won't see any good in anything you have to say, and those that don't even have any ties to the situation that enjoy keeping things at 'firestorm' level. Don't fret the nasayers.

·
Registered
16,988 Posts
This sounds like good news for those waiting. Thanks for putting it out there tommy

Sent from my long range smoke signal device

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I'm glad that someone has heard from him, but I feel Kevin still should man-up and take responsibility for himself and the company and not leave people hanging. It sound like tough times have fallen on him, but be upfront with people with whats going on in your life and you will find it less stressful and people will be patient. I'm happy I don't have anything vested at this point and very happy this didn't happen a year ago when I had alot.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Communication or lack thereof is key when doing business. In this situation more customers would be inclined to stand behind the company if he was to get on here and communicate a little more.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
... I guess its somewhat good news but I have to agree. Man up. To wait for 5 months for the machinist, then switch is bad news for people waiting.

Retro's coming to you sometime this year.(maybe)

I know I'm not sending my bow into him now, It will go to Scottie first.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts