Archery Addix banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official 2011 Turkey Contest sign up

17K views 111 replies 51 participants last post by  GhostBuck_007 
#1 ·
This is the official sign up thread for the spring turkey contest. Here is how you earn points:

50 points for bow kill (must show photo bow w/ bird)
25 points for gun kill
1 point for every pound bird weighs
1 point for every inch of beard (must show photo w/measurement)
5 bonus points for each spur over 1"
10 bonus points if kill is captured on video

We are competing for a dozen arrows provided by Hoppy! I am also going to come up with a prize for the smallest bird. We might come up with some additional prizes. This is a FREE contest....so just tell us your in and we will go from there.

Contest runs April 1 May 31 2011
Must be taken in legal season

#5 ·
Re: Official Turkey Contest sign up

I'm in...guess I'll have to wait until April 1 to start shootin' birds.....

#19 ·

Just 1 More said:
So who's going to put this together??? Are there teams or indiviuale?? Will it start NOW since my FL season is open and the GA season opens saturday??? :???:

DOA and myself are putting this together. It will be an individual contest. Yes all you southern boys can start it up now! Let's see some of these big ole' birds :mad:

#22 ·

I'll give it a shot. Got to see what a G5 T3 does to a gobbler. Good Hunting.

#25 ·

Just scheduled two days of hunting at one of my favorite ranches. Hunting the 20th and 21st of April. I will post up the pics of my WINNING bird on the 20th and my other WINNING bird on the 21st. Plan to take longest beard and longest spur. Watch out suckas.......I am ready. Think I will take one with my Vengeance and one with the X10. Might have to film it also if my camera person can get off work.

#26 ·

i'm hoping to get my vengeance by then and have time to get it dialed in i believe turkey starts may 1st. good luck to all. i'll put my official entry in once i know if i'll be able to hunt or not. no gun hunting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.