Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 746 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Hi Folks, this new thread has been very generously set up by 2XR for the purpose of my being able to easier post my photo,s and short stories.
Although i have quite a few stories already in the blog section. Hopefully this will enable "you" the member, easier access to any future stories, plus the many photo,s that i have accumulated over the years.
As i have posted a large number of these on another forum I apologize to those that have already seen them, But i hope those of you that have already seen them will enjoy them the second time around, plus you never know there could be a few that you have not seen before.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was lucky enough to hunted in Sth Africa and Namibia on three separate Safaris. My first time on my "hunt of a lifetime" i hunted the Limpopo area Sth Africa for nine days, then on to Namibia for ten days. This next photo was my first glimpse of the wonderful Kudu. I was doing some scouting with the guide in a 4 wheel drive When we stopped these Kudu just stared at us, but when i went to step out of the vehicle POOF they just disappeared.

1 - 20 of 746 Posts