·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: Stixshooter

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
You've got to work on your sneeking tactics, Scabs. Everyone of those does has you pegged!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No cover for sure, now you know why I lose weight every year trying to get close enough to get a shot.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
So Scabs. Care to let us in on what ever it is that you feed your deer to get them to stick around?!?!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Great shots man. What beautiful country out there. I can't see that far in any one direction unless I look up or out over Lake Erie. Course, trees do have their benefits. Love your photography!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So Scabs. Care to let us in on what ever it is that you feed your deer to get them to stick around?!?!

They are usually gone this time of the year but we have had a distinct lack of snow and moisture in general since last july.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Still no snow Scabs? We got several inches yesterday along with 40mph winds, so white and brown here.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Scabs, you make me want to start carrying a camera around with me.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You should, I sometimes feel bad when I don't have mine and something really unusual or beautiful presents itself.

Would love to see some of your neighborhood !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
So today I went to a public hunting land that out of the time I have been going there I have never see a soul. But I went out there to shoot the bow and walk with my two boys. While I was walking on the land we stumbled upon this.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Oh yeah I took those with my cell phone. I am rather impressed with my phones pics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 535 Posts