Archery Addix banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you sell or trade your item, please go back and edit the post to say "SOLD", "CLOSED", or "TRADED" in the title so we can lock the thread.

If the item is still for sale or trade, please bump the post if it reaches 30 days old and has had no other activity so we can tell that the item is in fact still available for someone to purchase or trade.

Any Thread over 60 days old with no activity will be locked and moved. If I locked an active thread, please PM me and I will unlock it for you ASAP.

Thanks to all for helping us keep the boards clean. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
United States Archery Co./Tri-State Archery, 1960's Hawaiian RH, 66" Recurve Bow. $300 Payment through PayPal please: [email protected].

Vintage, 1960's, U.S. ARCHERY/Tri-State Archery – Danbury, Conn. No longer in business but the Hawaiian was their top model. Made with some woods, indigenous to Hawaii, that are now protected by law. Has not been strung in a while. Glass is in good condition and overall it is a beautiful work of art. Probably more of a collector's item but with care it could be restrung and used, bearing in mind that the bow is over 60 years old.

The bow is my property and has been stored properly in a temperature controlled environment. The string is okay but I would recommend replacing it.

Seller will pay shipping.

Please contact by email, [email protected], or telephone 919-795-7511

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you sell or trade your item, please go back and edit the post to say "SOLD", "CLOSED", or "TRADED" in the title so we can lock the thread.

If the item is still for sale or trade, please bump the post if it reaches 30 days old and has had no other activity so we can tell that the item is in fact still available for someone to purchase or trade.

Any Thread over 60 days old with no activity will be locked and moved. If I locked an active thread, please PM me and I will unlock it for you ASAP.

Thanks to all for helping us keep the boards clean. :(
My post is over 30 days old, should I renew it and, if so, how do I do it (Bump it?)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts