Archery Addix banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would go with the bear spray,,, I hunt in areas that have Grizzly and Blacks, Mtn. Lions, and wolves,,, go with the bear spray save a ton of money and it's over 90 percent effective.. If you have a bear charging you the chances of you hitting that animal and knocking it down is very slim. Good luck on your hunt though.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Samurai sword is what I bring. But I'm a trained swordsman and have full confidence in my skills to take out multiple bears within seconds and as a back up a I carry my Swiss army knife.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Samurai sword is what I bring. But I'm a trained swordsman and have full confidence in my skills to take out multiple bears within seconds and as a back up a I carry my Swiss army knife.
samurai.jpg

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Carried this baby for all the years I was in Alaska. Bought it back when they where cheap, and you never heard of the 454. Although by today's standards 44's are outdated. I still love this gun. And carry it all the time while running bears with dogs. Only gun I ever bought that went way up in value.

Most guys with 500 are scared to death of them. Don't buy something you have no confidence in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A experienced hunting guide told me that I needed to file the front sight off of my 44 magnum. I asked why and he said: "File the front sight off because when you run out of ammo you want the bear shoving the gun up your butthole to be less painful."

·
Registered
16 Posts
10mm Glock or Colt Delta Elite. I hear the Dan Wesson 10 is great too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts