Archery Addix banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ross comes through for me.

CR337 took down this MI 16 point 176 non-Typical Green Gross Score.

Shot him 10-29-2006 he was out looking for love. I had about a 4'' opening and drilled him.
I love this bow




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
great deer

That is what bowhunters dream of. great buck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Nice buck. That smooth shootin' 37 can give you the confidence to make a challenging shot like the one you took. Congrats!!

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Awesome buck... it doesn't get any better than that! That smile on your face is what it's all about.

The Ross does give a hunter added confidence in the woods. You just know it's going to be ready for you when the moment arrives. I've never felt as confident in any other hunting bow.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS on your great buck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Listen you mathews troll, get the heck out of here, lOL

Nice to see you here PT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
swoosh said:
Listen you mathews troll, get the heck out of here, lOL

Nice to see you here PT
I see you have been iN THE mathews forums as well!!! LOL ... man I miss your humor! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PreacherTony said:
swoosh said:
Listen you mathews troll, get the heck out of here, lOL

Nice to see you here PT
I see you have been iN THE mathews forums as well!!! LOL ... man I miss your humor! :D
Yes but I own 2 mathews

MQ1(still their best) and Q2XL

I also have 2 hoyts and a 1 bowtech
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
swoosh said:
PreacherTony said:
swoosh said:
Listen you mathews troll, get the heck out of here, lOL

Nice to see you here PT
I see you have been iN THE mathews forums as well!!! LOL ... man I miss your humor! :D
Yes but I own 2 mathews

MQ1(still their best) and Q2XL

I also have 2 hoyts and a 1 bowtech
Well I am hoping to join the Ross team for my next one .... next year maybe .... that Cardiac is sure purty!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PreacherTony said:
swoosh said:
PreacherTony said:
swoosh said:
Listen you mathews troll, get the heck out of here, lOL

Nice to see you here PT
I see you have been iN THE mathews forums as well!!! LOL ... man I miss your humor! :D
Yes but I own 2 mathews

MQ1(still their best) and Q2XL

I also have 2 hoyts and a 1 bowtech
Well I am hoping to join the Ross team for my next one .... next year maybe .... that Cardiac is sure purty!! :p
We will welcome you in!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top