Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Sale Pending

Purchased in 2019. Ridge Reaper Camo.

Mathews accessories-
6” Stabalizer, Ultrarest HDX, Q-lite Quiver
Black Gold Rush Sight

Only component not pictured is Q-lite Quiver. Adjustable draw length and weight.

600$ obo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the weight range for this bow?
It’s got the 65lb draw weight mod on it now. I’ve only had it at 60 and 65.5 lbs using this mod so I’m not quite sure it’s total range. I believe the mods run for 50$ or so and come with any draw length/weight you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It’s got the 65lb draw weight mod on it now. I’ve only had it at 60 and 65.5 lbs using this mod so I’m not quite sure it’s total range. I believe the mods run for 50$ or so and come with any draw length/weight you want.
Ok. So do you have the cam for the 60lb still? And from what I'm reading, the cams are also what determines the draw length on this bow. What do you have it set at currently?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is currently set at 26” and 65.5 lb draw. It is the 65 lb mod J. I just got off the phone with Mathews and they said that the 65 lb Vertix mod can max at 68 lbs and can be back off from 65 three turns (each turn drops the draw weight 3.75 lbs).

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is currently set at 26” and 65.5 lb draw. It is the 65 lb mod J. I just got off the phone with Mathews and they said that the 65 lb Vertix mod can max at 68 lbs and can be back off from 65 three turns (each turn drops the draw weight 3.75 lbs).
Awesome, that's very helpful! So I'll need to get the mod for my draw length, not a problem. Any problems with it at all? Any dry-fires?

·
Registered
4 Posts
No dry fires or any problems that I’ve ever noticed!
Great! Just to keep you in the loop, I would love to purchase it, but I do have to wait until the end of the month to be able to pay you. Can you ship? I live outside of Salem, OR, so it wouldn't be going too far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I can definitely ship it. I’ll shoot you a message with my personal email and we can handle things on there at the end of the month!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts