Saturday Night Free Bee 4th edition -Congrats to our winner-

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  SkyFreek60 
G
#1 ·
Mark your calendars (again) Gentlemen-
One Last "Hoorah" from the G.I.

Who- All Ross Archery Forum Members :(
What- Ross Art Expo

Get them digital cams, MSpaint programs and all that computer clip art fired up…..I wanna see custom artwork for the following topics-

1. “Why Ross is Number One in my Book”.
2. This is how I “Own More Bone”.
3. “Bustin’ Hearts @ 320 FPS”.

- Members can enter one picture/Jpeg per category that may contain personal pics and/or clipart made from computer or hand drawn and scanned. Creativity is a plus. :)
- All Admins and or Mods will be judges and vote for a winner in each category.

- You are allowed to use logos, pics, Icons, ect found thruought the internet.
- No pics will be hosted or posted in this thread till I log in and give the go ahead to start. Judgeing will then commence at 30 minutes after I post the "START".

Where- Right here at our "Digital", Home away from Home :grin:
When- Saturday night about 2000 hours Central time on July 14th , gotta be signed in to win. :smile:
Why- Cause, :???: What else ya got to do at night when it's too dark to shoot that sweet Ross bow and its too early im the year to hunt???

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Even if you dont have a digital cam you can still play.......

If you got a computer all it takes is cutting/ pasting or saving pics and using Microsoft paint program from your computer startup menu. :(

G
#12 ·
Remember, only 1 entry per catagory and please post which catagory you are entering the pic for in your post.

Once all the mods and Admins have voted, I will announce the winner...may not be till tomorrow morning, getting all the mod and admin votes. :)

G
#18 ·
The votes have been tallied..........................

The winner for, This is how I “Own More Bone” is-
DJsasha

I would like to put a special :grin: Thank- You :grin: out,
to our friends at California Shooters Club & Bonecutter's Sporting Goods in California, Missouri who donated the prizes to give-away for this lil contest.

Not only a wonderful place to fish and hunt but filled with some shops and clubs to attend as well.
:(

#19 ·
Hey, me again :smile:

Mike offered me to choose prize and I did.
But, I changed my mind.
I've already won on contest, and received nice shirt (btw too large for me) and some catalogs. Unfortunately, Mike paid high s/h to Serbia.

I like art by SkyFreek60 (very funny) and I wish that he receive my prize.

Glory to me, prize to him :lol:

Sasha (not Shasha)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.