Archery Addix banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m new to this site. So I hope I’m in the right place for this question. I have a Yamaha YTD2 for the right hand. Which I believe is a competition bow. I’m not sure how to go about selling this. It has an Arten sight, and weights. It’s been used a fair bit by the previous owner. It also has 8 Easton X7 Cobalt 2014 arrows. With only 2 arrows missing fletchlings. I’m looking to sell it as the poundage is too high for me. I’m not selling this with a string so the buyer would need to have the right string already. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much are you asking for it? I collect YTD 2's
Hi, Since your a collector of YTD 2's would you be able too give me an idea of what a good price would be to pay for just the riser and limbs all of which are in very good condition? Thank you its hard too find anyone with knowledge of these bows

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a light blue Yamaha riser with both limbs.. currently cannot give you exact details or photos of them as I'm out of town.. but just out of curiosity would you perhaps be interested too buy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd only be buying it for the limbs. No part these bows are compatible with any new equipment. Limb pockets, screw in thread, anything. So most people have well and truly moved on. Making them less of an antique and just something old. What poundage are the limbs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts