Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fleet Farm. Plenty of shotty ammo. Not much else...

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Ha ha looks like my Walmart. Except Ive caught them hoarding ammo for there selves which got a nice letter to corpo and bill Simon. Store manager wasnt to happy about that lol I got a personal phone call from her asking me to not do it again. I told her next time the website says they have ammo in stock and it's not on the shelve it would be a signed petition going to oh bill himself. Needless to say she called me the next day telling me the 223 ammo and 22 ammo I was looking for came in. Lol no chit it's been in stock for a week and you just f?$&:;! Magically find it.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Ha ha looks like my Walmart. Except Ive caught them hoarding ammo for there selves which got a nice letter to corpo and bill Simon. Store manager wasnt to happy about that lol I got a personal phone call from her asking me to not do it again. I told her next time the website says they have ammo in stock and it's not on the shelve it would be a signed petition going to oh bill himself. Needless to say she called me the next day telling me the 223 ammo and 22 ammo I was looking for came in. Lol no chit it's been in stock for a week and you just f?$&:;! Magically find it.
Now that is what I call "getting results"!

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Now that is what I call "getting results"!
Lol km I ain't fn around with em. The name bill Simon gets some head turns from managment. I used to work for Wally World back in the day. I know how there shipping manifests work. I told one manager you mean to tell me a corporation like Walmart who brought it 14 billion in rev last yr can't afford a inventory system that keeps track of chit. Didnt get a reply from that one.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Sorry bro I got a lil over 5k and it's staying with daddy.
I hear ya. I got about 2 and want to get it to about 5. I also need some 762. I have about 1000 but want to get it to 5000 or so by the end of the year.

I just got some 40 s&w for a decent price on natchezss.com if anyone wants target rounds. Last I checked they still have some.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Well hit up Wally works for what they would sell me today.

Not the 223 cases

Red White and Blue blooded American.

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
I cant ever find any in stock here idk if i will ever get any i got a whole 100 22 shells

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Dude go early in the morning is what I was told

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Dude go early in the morning is what I was told

Thanks tippy. Your welcome doc. Lol.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I cant ever find any in stock here idk if i will ever get any i got a whole 100 22 shells

Bling you need to get out from underneath a cow and get to town if I lived in va I'd have triple what I have now. Those Wally worlds get hammered with ammo.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Thanks you bald big headed sexy man man

Lol now you will be addicted like I told you it's like a game.

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Bling you need to get out from underneath a cow and get to town if I lived in va I'd have triple what I have now. Those Wally worlds get hammered with ammo.
I do go to walmart but they say tgey sell it off tge pallet so fast u got to be there wen its brung out

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
16,988 Posts
Remind me if a war breaks out not to come to your house.
Lol yet people are on here looking for .22 caliber. That'll piss off the enemy real good. I'll stick to my bows

Lets be honest the people of this country are too chicken $$$$ to ever actually have another civil war. It ain't gonna matter.

This message typed by a "Trigger punching- shoulder bustin-bow hunter!"

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I do go to walmart but they say tgey sell it off tge pallet so fast u got to be there wen its brung out

Yep I'm usually first in line at 5 am

1 - 20 of 80 Posts