Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
good news! looking forward to trying them out.

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
DOAGuide said:
Just got an email from Ingo and they are building the broadheads as fast as they can. I anticipate them being complete next week.
Ahh! Great news, can't wait to show them around. Whats the wait going to be when more orders come in? Some of my Bud's are gonna have to have some.

I won't be sharing!! Sorry. :sad:

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
Couple questions,,,,are they gooing to be the very same heads they were originally ???

Were they bought out and now owned and manufactored by a new group ???

Where is the price list for them or a website link to place orders,,,,I always wanted to try them on some wild boar with a 80 pound bow and see what that might bring ....nice 145 grain head moving about 300 fps on a 500 grain arrow.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Archery John Blaze said:
Couple questions,,,,are they gooing to be the very same heads they were originally ???

Were they bought out and now owned and manufactored by a new group ???

Where is the price list for them or a website link to place orders,,,,I always wanted to try them on some wild boar with a 80 pound bow and see what that might bring ....nice 145 grain head moving about 300 fps on a 500 grain arrow.
They are now back in Germany. Markus is involved again.

Here is the post with information.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8881

·
Registered
595 Posts
DOAGuide said:
Just got an email from Ingo and they are building the broadheads as fast as they can. I anticipate them being complete next week.
Does the include the 150 XL broadheads, or just the regular broadheads?

1 - 20 of 259 Posts