·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Guys love bad a-ss chicks

Reactions: IHB?

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Sure does elk. Should scare most of the non hard core criminals into backing off before it gets to that point where use of force isn't needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
It's sad that the "progressives" won't accept the fact that it was the firearm that brought us today's civilization!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
You mean just talking in a stern voice isn't enough? What a bunch of barbarians.

Reactions: TOR and IHB?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Love CC and would also love to add those 2 guns to the collection

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's sad that the "progressives" won't accept the fact that it was the firearm that brought us today's civilization!
If by 'progressives' you mean lefties, we're not all that way. Speaking from the blue armpit of Kansas, I am a bleeding heart liberal who will never give up her guns. I love this pic, but I'm curious what 1-4 are, too. That's my no. 1 motivation for it. Criminals don't listen to gun control laws. C&c makes me feel prepared for the worst.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
If by 'progressives' you mean lefties, we're not all that way. Speaking from the blue armpit of Kansas, I am a bleeding heart liberal who will never give up her guns. I love this pic, but I'm curious what 1-4 are, too. That's my no. 1 motivation for it. Criminals don't listen to gun control laws. C&c makes me feel prepared for the worst.
There are bleeding heart liberals in KS? I wish I would have known that before shelling out 400 for the tag....I a hunting there this November.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
A nonresident tag and lic cost me 418....that's the cost. Pay to play

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
worth it to hunt Kansas, did it a few years ago, need to start putting in again so I can get the Muley tag near the Nebraska border, automatic draw on the WT but have to get that before you can have a chance at the Muley. $400 sounds good when you start looking at non-res elk, moose, sheep. I bet there are guys who have about $3k invested in Kaibab deer here (AZ) before they even draw the tag in license fees alone.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Some bad bucks come out of The Strip , 3k might be worth it especially if its spread out over the 10 years it takes to even get a sniff

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Some bad bucks come out of The Strip , 3k might be worth it especially if its spread out over the 10 years it takes to even get a sniff
I wish it were only 10 years...I'm a resident and I have been putting in for 10 years without drawing (12 points total), Hopefully this is the year though :) . I was putting in for the archery for about 8 years but the last couple I switched to rifle since I never drew it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts