Archery Addix banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
All right, all right. I was just wondering this morning if anyone had connected yet. Congrats. Still 14 days to go here. So im shooting in another tournament tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I will be hedging out this weekend with my 10 yr. old daughter for the Michigan youth hunt. Will get pic's for some points!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Shot two does yesterday evening. I didn't get a photo with the addix 2013 sign, but I did get video for our 10 bonus points. I'll kill another doe soon and get us those 65 points. The rest of you need to get out there and smack a few. Don't let me have all the fun... :banana:

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Shot two does yesterday evening. I didn't get a photo with the addix 2013 sign, but I did get video for our 10 bonus points. I'll kill another doe soon and get us those 65 points. The rest of you need to get out there and smack a few. Don't let me have all the fun... :banana:
Yer telling me! Oct 1. I probably will not be out till the 4th.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great job you have been nocking them down! Our season in ohio opens up this weekend I will be out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
71 Posts
I went out opening weekend and saw 11 does and fawns on Saturday evening. Dad shot mama doe and I shot this one. This was our first sit in the new tower stand. Nice evening to be in the stand just a little hot.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Grats on the doe viper. You and your pops take them at pretty much the same time then?

This year has been some firsts for me all year.

May as well keep with the theme for hunting season.

Missed opening day for work and now missing opening weekend. Will be out next weekend even if I have to borrow an Elite from someone.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I shot mine about five minutes after he shots his. His shot was thirty yards and mine was about ten yards.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am still out hunting for a buck, I have been seeing a couple of nice ones just no shots.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts