Archery Addix banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a Tightspot and am wondering the best place for the price on one of these? Thanks

Blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lmao I guess I deserved that one. I meant I'm looking specifically for the best price from a dealer or sponsor on this site, as I'd rather deal with someone I can talk to personally instead of the large interwebz :D I don't have any good pro shops near me so the next best thing is supporting those who keep this site up and running :thumbup:

·
Registered
747 Posts
If there is no one that deals with them on this site I would call Tightspot personally and talk to the owner Joe... awesome friendly guy and he will go out of his way for any archer...

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Just looked at the sponsor's corner and didn't see anyone that stood out as being a dealer. Would be kind of cool to have a "profile post" for each sponsor to see exactly what they offer and who they are dealers for. I know some are pretty obvious, but people like Breathn, Korbin, S&S, strict 9 and Jeremy may have access to accessories on top of what they do. Hard to tell if you don't really know them (like me).
http://archeryaddix.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Sponsor-s-Corner

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I'll see if Breathn has them as he'll be sending me a new bow soon anyways, if not I'll check out S&S

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looked at the sponsor's corner and didn't see anyone that stood out as being a dealer. Would be kind of cool to have a "profile post" for each sponsor to see exactly what they offer and who they are dealers for. I know some are pretty obvious, but people like Breathn, Korbin, S&S, strict 9 and Jeremy may have access to accessories on top of what they do. Hard to tell if you don't really know them (like me).
http://archeryaddix.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Sponsor-s-Corner
Thanks for the link, I get lazy with Tapatalk sometimes lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts