Archery Addix banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to introduce a new product designed and manufactured by afew DIY guys out of China. We have forty years together in archeryand three years ago started designing and building our own. Our newproduct is called The Red Devil. It's a small, lightweight compoundbow used for hunting. Right now we have a few different options andwould love your opinion on what you'd like to see in a bow. Pleasevisit our website at The Red Devil Archery Equipment Studio

Here is the bow specs:

The Red Devil SS Compound Bow
IBO Rating: 336FPS27"draw length @70lbs 350gr @ 303-305FPS
Axle to Axle: 22.5”
Brace Height: 7.25”
Draw Weight: 50lb.-65lb.60-75lb.Can be customized
Weight: 3.19 lb.
Let-off: 70%
Draw Length Modules: $ 25”,26”, 27”easyto change individual modules) (we also have a single adjustablemodule)
Length: 12 ”
Width: 27 ”
Color: black and redcamocoming soon

·
Registered
696 Posts
Looks like a sweet little bow with great specs! Good luck with it! Is it only adjustable up to 27" DL?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Lol, I forgot about that. I wouldnt mind getting a hold of another one, ive missed it ever since i sold it :). I use tapatalk so I don't see signatures, guess I ought to change it. Lol

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
The short ata doesn't really do anything for me but the cam system does catch my attention. Slaved cams with cable tracks on both sides so no cam lean just gotta use a split cable guard so its shoot through.

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
I thought 32 inch Axle was short,,,,but 22 ? Just not my cup of tea. Since it's built in China and China never minds patents,someone should be making knock off Mathews,Hoyts and Pse's...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts