Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The day has come AddixNation! We are beginning to submit our first orders to Obsession for the ArcheryAddix 'AddixNation' Limited Edition bows. All three bows will be available (Sniper XS - 22.5" - 29.5", Lethal Force - 23" -30" DL, and the Addiction - 23.5" - 30.5" DL) -
  • Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on the AddixNation Edition bow is $849
  • ArcheryAddix wil require a refundable (within 90 days if the bow doesn't ship) $200 deposit to order your bow. Balance due upon shipment.
  • 40-50, 50-60, 55-65, and 60-70# DWs
  • Two finishes available, All Black (Night Stalker) or Predator 3D Deception with Black Limbs (only, no all camo option available)
  • Bows will have a special limb decal (AddixNation) on one of the upper and lower limbs, and special riser coin identifying it as an AddixNation edition bow
  • Bows will come with special AddixNation edition string colors - Flame and Black/White spec by our very own Breathn and Jeremy
If you have an Obsession dealer within 50 miles and want to order a bow, please have them email Dave or myself, to place your order. If you do not have a dealer, please contact Dave or myself directly for further details regarding ordering, set-up, and warranty.
Thanx again to all of you our members, and our outstanding group of Moderators, who have contributed to and continued to help this site grow. This is only the beginning and you all can say you were a part of it from the beginning!!!

And REMEMBER.......a portion of the proceeds from this special edition will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. This is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Looks like I am 70+ miles from the closest dealer...still I am in!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
When do you need deposits in by? If I win this bid for a upcoming job I just might have to get me one of these.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Karbon the big bow buyer isn't getting a limited edition Obsession????

1 - 20 of 101 Posts