Archery Addix banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just looking around at the forums and trying different bows and stuff.
So far I dont have any Ross dealers nearby that I can find. i did try a few friends bows as I am just getting a feel for different bows. i have shot 2 Ross but they are just too tuff of a draw (not sure of which models ) hopefully I can get a look at some different models as I may look at Ross for a second bow.
I am just getting into archery and with a damaged shoulder a smooth draw cycle is a must, and so far an XT will be my beginning bow to get my muscles in shape.

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
You are the first person I have heard say the ross draw cycle is not smooth. I think my 334 is smoother and easier to draw than a switchback my buddy has.

G

·
0 Posts
semobow said:
You are the first person I have heard say the ross draw cycle is not smooth. I think my 334 is smoother and easier to draw than a switchback my buddy has.
Yep me too,
I have never heard a Ross drawing hard.
Maybe they were set at a higher weight that you dont normally pull but all the Ross bows I have shot were the smoothest single cams I have got the chance to shoot.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i agree...i have never heard that they draw hard...they are the smoothest i have ever drawn.what bows do you think draws easy...

·
Registered
186 Posts
draw

I own both switchback xt and ross 334 and hands down the roos is a smoother draw plus it is quieter and easier to shot and keep in tune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts