Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what broadheads are you using? i love the razor caps,very durable,they fly perfect and cut through just about anything

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm using 4 blade 125gr Magnus Stingers. great flying head and super sharp!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these are the razorcaps....these broadheads are the most durable broadheads i have used...they wont break when you hit bone so you dont have to worry about cutting yourself.i bought these because of there promotional ad that had them stuck in a piece of concrete and i thought it was pretty cool looking...i shot through a target one day and i stuck my broadhead a half of an inch into a block wall and it didnt even phase the broadhead...i used that same broadhead to get my buck this year...i have thought about trying some of the broadheads that others have mentioned because i have heard great things about them but its hard to change from something that i really like.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Going to give some Rocket 125 grain Steelheads a try this year. Also may try a few of the Magnus Stinger 4 blade 125 gr buzz cuts.

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
I was givin some sonic heads. I'm gonna try one out on a doe. Man they look tiny sitting next to my Muzzys in my quiver!

·
Registered
44 Posts
G5 Tekan II's and Montecs.Both 100 gr,both VERY deadly!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
I think from now on I am gonna stick wiht G5 Outdoors........not only are they great, sharp B-heads but they fly great too.

Not too mention, they are now partnered up with Ross Archery....woo hoo !!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I use Wasp Hammer SST 100 grains. The shoot awesome out of my 337, but I have not killed a deer yet with my Ross.
The did a great job on the deer I killed with my Hoyts.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts