Archery Addix banner
1 - 20 of 497 Posts

· Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lets start a thread of what you do for a living so we can get to know the addix a little better ...

I install and program energy management systems/building automation systems for large scale commercial buildings. Basically I install a computer and devices that allows the staff of the building monitor and control the lights,hvac, and access control(door locks) of a building

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· Super Moderator
756 Posts
Radioman US Coast Guard ('91 - '95)...but since then I'm a Systems Engineer - design, develop and produce OEM sensor/camera and data acquisition solutions for medical device manufacturers here and in Europe and Asia. I like puppies, long walks on the beach and I'm a hugger! Wait...

· Registered
17,008 Posts
State sales manager for an insurance company. Basically I have the responsibility of making sure that the agents that sell our product write $XX million worth of profitable business each year.

Sent by Chief Buffalo Stomper using smoke signals

· Registered
50 Posts
Retired CSM USA (infantry,26 yrs.) now maintenance & operations manager at a sewerage treatment plant,it's a sh*tty job but somebody has to do it.

1 - 20 of 497 Posts