Archery Addix banner

What do you do for a living?

64K views 496 replies 213 participants last post by  hoosier1104 
#1 ·
Well lets start a thread of what you do for a living so we can get to know the addix a little better ...

I install and program energy management systems/building automation systems for large scale commercial buildings. Basically I install a computer and devices that allows the staff of the building monitor and control the lights,hvac, and access control(door locks) of a building

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Radioman US Coast Guard ('91 - '95)...but since then I'm a Systems Engineer - design, develop and produce OEM sensor/camera and data acquisition solutions for medical device manufacturers here and in Europe and Asia. I like puppies, long walks on the beach and I'm a hugger! Wait...

#16 ·
Retired CSM USA (infantry,26 yrs.) now maintenance & operations manager at a sewerage treatment plant,it's a sh*tty job but somebody has to do it.

#21 ·
Disabled Vet/student. I am going to school for law, specializing in psychology and forensics.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Have been employed by the state psychiatric hospital for almost 25 years now. For the last 14 1/2 years in building maintenence, before that 10 years as a "therapist" with the criminally insane. Still do overtime in the evenings as a "therapist". Sometimes they let me go home!

#26 ·
Became a project manager for a commercial printing and marketing company right out of college.
It's not too fun so I started up my own photography business on the side. LOVE doing photography!!!
I also help my husband run his construction company by writing the bids, invoicing, and marketing.
Anyone need any home remodeling, business cards, or family portraits? ;)

Tressa

#29 ·
College educated photographer, who finished school to run the family dairy farm, who spent four terms in the state legislature, who after twenty years got off the county fair board, who ran a regional developement company for three years, who after twenty one years is about to get off the union high school board, who spent ten years/falls guiding elk hunters, who for the last twenty five years has worked for the most miserable jerk of a boss being self employed doing everything from building complete houses and barns to tile work and finish work but now mostly painting, so basically speaking I really haven't done much except hunt and play with my wife and children and now grandchildren. Guess I'm just a boring old fart!?!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.