Archery Addix banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what firearm is it that you wish you could have?
i will someday have a barrett 50cal...i just cant afford 7800.00...someday?

G

·
0 Posts
I have fired the Barrett.........NICE toy, ha ha.....knocked down quite a few building with it.

I gotta say for my rig, it would be a Custom made, All Weather, 7mm or 300 Win Mag. rifle by Christensen Arms, or even a rifle from Richard Franklin, Ed Brown, or Mike Bryant.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just think the Barrett would be the ultimate long range defence weapon.i would also like to have a real mp5...hell,there's alot of weapons i would like to have but i just cant afford most of them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wild West

Ive been down there a few times looking at guns. That copilot is BAD! I think really the only gun Ive been wanting for a while is a Smith and Wesson Airweight 44 Mag to carry as backup while bowhunting in bear country up here. Right now I get so tired of carrying my bulky pistol I just carry some bear spray. Someday when I have nothing better to do with $759.00 I guess I'll get one.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i may go and buy an ar-30 in the 338 lapua round...seems to be a very accurate weapon...i have seen claims out to 1800 meters...thats awesome...i would put a leupold vari x 3 on top...i have a bad habit of puting a scope on a rifle that cost as much as the rifle.i always say,if you buy a 1000.00 rifle..put a 1000.00 scope on it.it has worked good for me so far.

G

·
0 Posts
Just got a T.C Encore and I have to say, its pretty sweet rifle.
I got the 50. cal black powder right now but will be setting it up with a hi power magnum round in the future.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd like to find a german made Weatherby Varmintmaster from the late 60's. I'd rebarrel in something from the 250ai to the 7mm-08 and use it to pop deer, coyotes and maybe an occasional cow elk.

They're a sweet little short action with 6 lugs. Similar in handling to my little Sako Forester's.

Must have, must have, must have........BT

G

·
0 Posts
I would like to get me a new "bird" gun...
Might have to look at some new 12. gauge multi-purpose Remington or Mossbergs...
Of course Charles Daly has some sweet ones too.

G

·
0 Posts
I did get a new toy, that I had been drooling over ever since I was in Iraq:

I will eventually get it setup for some longer range shooting and some knock down power to look more like this:

G

·
0 Posts
mdewitt71 said:
I did get a new toy, that I had been drooling over ever since I was in Iraq:

I will eventually get it setup for some longer range shooting and some knock down power to look more like this:
That is sweet looking, mdewitt71!!! :( :grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts