·
Registered
5,407 Posts
She is going to win then pardon herself

Reactions: AJB

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
All investigations have ceased until after November.....God I hope Trump wins then turns the screws!

Reactions: AJB and whack&stack

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
All investigations have ceased until after November.....God I hope Trump wins then turns the screws!

We will end up getting the screws we always do when you deal with the Clintons. She should be in jail over the Benghazi deal but guess who got the screws in that deal ? I'm not getting on the soap box tonight. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm out.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
They cant send her fast enough to suit me....she should already be there.

Did you catch her big speech yesterday?? Sickening, pandering, lying......

·
Registered
785 Posts
The chances of anything happening to her with the current idiot in the whitehouse are nill. If she were a male and republican she would already be behind bars.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
He won't allow her to be prosecuted until after (IF) she wins the election.
I would prefer she lose the election and just fade away. I am sick of the bs that follows her. The most hated woman in American has a chance of being president?......there is something VERY wrong with that.

REMEMBER the ALAMO!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I would prefer she lose the election and just fade away. I am sick of the bs that follows her. The most hated woman in American has a chance of being president?......there is something VERY wrong with that.

REMEMBER the ALAMO!!!
Dam dead people shouldn't be allowed to vote Stan That's how they do it !!!!!!!

Reactions: killer midget

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Dam dead people shouldn't be allowed to vote Stan That's how they do it !!!!!!!
Evidently it goes even deeper. I just read an article about lawyers in Florida bringing a suit against DWS and the DNC for election fraud. The files released by the hacker Guccifer are reported to have proof the DWS and the DNC commuted fraud and other crimes to make sure Hillary was the nominee...... No surprise there, but to have proof is a different matter!!!!

I hope the bitc H burns.... Both of them, Shultz and Clinton....

REMEMBER the ALAMO!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey Stan there like teflon they are part of organized crime in the political system even with proof The justice system in this country doesn't have the balls to go after the $$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: killer midget

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Something is going to go down, either it will be the biggest scam ever or justice will be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm betting on scam, if history tells us anything.....

I would LOVE to see justice prevail!

REMEMBER the ALAMO!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hell there should be even more charge's the Ag should be disbarred and billy boy should be hit with tampering for meeting with the AG chance meeting my AZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts