Archery Addix banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
i've been a regular on the mathews forums for a while now an was just brouseing on at when i ran across this site ,real glad i did.so whomever it was thank you :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
My State Forum

Huntinthearmpit wrote:
"Unfortunately the more we get on here the more and more it wil sound like AT. Its nice to come on here and read some sensible posts.

You should read our home state forums its nothing but fighting and arguing. Its embarrassing. "
---------------------------------------------------------

Man I saw that post and surely thought you belong to my state forum. I gave em' up for lent, and the lord sent me this blessin'! No kidding! My state forum turned into tradtional talk.com moderated by the old boys network. I'll stay here. I'm 49 years old I don't need that ship.

Joe

·
Registered
490 Posts
Whats cool is I keep runnng across people on AT that have our link in their sig. More and more of them. When I am looking in the classifieds I see them. There may be a bunch in gen pop too. I scroll through there alot looking for Slippy Field. He cracks me up :D :D :D .

·
Registered
87 Posts
thespyhunter said:
Whats cool is I keep runnng across people on AT that have our link in their sig. More and more of them. When I am looking in the classifieds I see them. There may be a bunch in gen pop too. I scroll through there alot looking for Slippy Field. He cracks me up :D :D :D .
Yep! Will go add to my profile.
Thanks!

Joe

21 - 27 of 27 Posts