Archery Addix banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are making a road trip to KC that weekend for our "vacation" this year.
Sucks giving up paid vacation when you open your own business.
Anyway on Monday the 30th I am going to visit the Ross factory and meet everyone there.
Anyone want to meet up there?

· Registered
2,512 Posts
When I was a kid and my mom and dad went somewhere they always brought a gift back, I did it for my kids and now for my grand kids.

Ill take a lefty Cardiac, 60# 28.5 draw, dont worry about the arrows, rest, peep, sight or quiver Ill get those myself.
:cool: :cool: :-o :) :sad: :neutral:

G

·
Well I am not gonna be able to make it for sure......... :shock:

Not only is it a work day BUT I might of been able to sneak out but I got my wife's parents and her Aunt and Uncle coming on the 23rd for 2 weeks and the wife said no leaving home trying to sneak out. :wink:

· Premium Member
3,266 Posts
mdewitt71 said:
Well I am not gonna be able to make it for sure......... :shock:

Not only is it a work day BUT I might of been able to sneak out but I got my wife's parents and her Aunt and Uncle coming on the 23rd for 2 weeks and the wife said no leaving home trying to sneak out. :wink:
Reminds me of the old joke. You know the difference between inlaws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.