Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife had a ruptured disk that was sitting on a nerve really close to spinal cord and we just got out of surgery today at 1:30 and Doctor said he could see why see was in some much pain he cut off right at 1 inch off and that got it off nerve and everything went as planned according to Doctor. The wife has just walked for the first time without pain for the first time in 5 months. We just got home and been at hospital since 6am this morning and I'm exhausted so I just got wife to sleep and think I might take me a snooze as well.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Danny, hopefully all continues to go well! Sounds like she is on the right track ! Prayers sent for you both!

Reactions: Double D

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Great news Danny.

Now if you'll just stop making your wife carry you around, her back just might heal!

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Glad everything went well and she's doing better. Get some rest buddy.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
excellent news,hopefully she feels much better

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I hope her surgery does the same for her that mine did for me. If so, she (and you) will be very happy!! Best of luck Danny, to you and your wife. I hope she has a speedy recovery!!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It's been a tough day being Dad,Mom and Caregiver, had to wake up every hour to three hours last night to walk her and give her pain pills, the get daughter up at 6am for school and then back to caregiver again, haven't been much down time today sure hoping for some rest tonight.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hope the recuperating goes well. I had a buddy that had the same thing done about 6 years ago and he's still good as ever.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Great news DD.

(Maybe if you didn't make her split that last cord of wood after she rototilled yours and the neighbors gardens, she'd heal faster.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts