Archery Addix banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,992 Posts
Of course!!! Go check the AddixTube page.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Bow looks awesome. Can you describe the draw? Valley? So there is 16# adjustment. So how is the bow sold as say 45- 70 or is it in 10# increments as normal? Are they going to offer the new features in a 7'' brace model???

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks. Bow looks awesome. Can you describe the draw? Valley? So there is 16# adjustment. So how is the bow sold as say 45- 70 or is it in 10# increments as normal? Are they going to offer the new features in a 7'' brace model???
X 2... If the bow is sold as a 70 lbr, does that mean it will go down to 54 lbs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
X 2... If the bow is sold as a 70 lbr, does that mean it will go down to 54 lbs?
Yes it does, it could prob drop down to 50lbs. When we first tested it we only did 3 complete turns and then checked the weight. There was alot more threads in the turnbuckle, but we didnt care to go any further. Next week ill try to get a video up on how easy they work and ill also see if i can get 20lbs out of one set of limbs, but still be safe to shoot.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes it does, it could prob drop down to 50lbs. When we first tested it we only did 3 complete turns and then checked the weight. There was alot more threads in the turnbuckle, but we didnt care to go any further. Next week ill try to get a video up on how easy they work and ill also see if i can get 20lbs out of one set of limbs, but still be safe to shoot.
Sounds like a bow I could grow old with....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts